We transform the global workplace through flawless virtual leadership and communication. Simply put, we help leaders lead better virtually.
Our clients partner with us to:
- Develop leaders who connect, motivate and manage skillfully in the virtual workplace
- Strengthen virtual relationships to increase accountability and commitment to performance
- Conduct interactive, effective virtual team meetings that build collaboration and consensus
- Excel in the virtual classroom and conference room, engaging people anywhere they work
- Transition to the virtual classroom with ease through world-class virtual design and delivery
Our clients describe us as responsive, flexible, customer-focused experts who understand the challenges and opportunities faced by leaders and learners in the virtual workplace.
Our Products and Solutions
Developing Better Leaders and Higher Employee Engagement
- Virtual Leader™: Five webinar workshops that strengthen specific skills needed by the virtual manager to build collaborative, accountable, high-performing teams in the virtual workplace.
- NetSpeed Leadership®: 24 classroom and virtual courses that increase the leadership development, performance management, and professional skills of first and second level managers.
- Blazing Service™: Develop the skills of customer-facing employees. Six classroom or webinar workshops, designed to build a customer-centric organization.
- Managing Workplace Conflict™: Develop strong communication practices, manage conflict masterfully, and handle difficult co-workers with ease, with six classroom or webinar workshops.
Developing Better Virtual Learning
- Virtual Facilitator Trainer Certification™ Course: Specifically designed to help experienced classroom trainers become engaging and effective facilitators in the virtual classroom.
- Virtual Host Course: Specifically designed to help technical support staff develop the tools and skills to become successful webinar host/producers.
- Instructional Design and Delivery Services: Experienced instructional designers highly skilled in virtual design techniques design or repurpose existing classroom content for the virtual environment as well as host, produce and facilitate your courses.