Provide your trainers with the core skills they need for web conferencing and virtual training
Web Conference Essentials™: Developing Virtual Facilitation Skills
Participants learn practical tips and techniques to facilitate engaging web conference training. Designed to give participants an experiential overview of the best practices used in engaging, interactive virtual learning, the Web Conference Essentials webinar training program includes a series of three, interactive 90-minute demonstration webinars. Participants will experience a variety of facilitation techniques and approaches, and complete online assignments that reinforce what they are learning between webinars. A Master Trainer will conduct a 30-minute, hands-on coaching session for each participant.
The Web Conference Essentials (WCE) program is ideal for trainers and organizations that need to quickly assimilate the essential practices for effective virtual facilitation. Sessions are offered through Zoom. All three webinars are delivered in the same week. The program includes approximately two hours of online assignments in support of the webinar classroom sessions. Access to the Internet and email are required.
The Web Conference Essentials course includes:
- Three, 90-minute webinars delivered by a Master Facilitator and Master Producer
- Interactive, online assignments to reinforce learning transfer
- 30-minute, hands-on coaching session with a Master Producer
Participants who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Develop creative training programs using web conference interaction tools
- Deliver engaging, interactive web training
- Apply techniques to repurpose classroom training for web conference delivery
Private Web Conference Essentials programs, delivered in your organization’s preferred web conference platform, are available upon request. For a deeper dive certification program, consider our Virtual Facilitator Trainer Certification course.