Transform your workplace relationships, improve interpersonal effectiveness and cultivate a culture of collaboration
Is it possible to develop a flourishing culture, keep everyone on track, nurture relationships, and manage accountability from a distance? Yes, we think it is, and we can show you how to do it.
Typical Challenges of Leading Virtual Teams
- Time to meet frequently with virtual team members
- Ability to monitor work tasks and productivity remotely
- Time to build relationships with virtual team members
- Running effective virtual team meetings
- Coaching team members from a distance
- Holding team members accountable for results
- Getting poor performance back on track
Introducing NetSpeed Virtual Leader™
NetSpeed Virtual Leader is a program of five engaging webinar workshops specifically designed to address the skill gaps of the virtual manager. Participants focus on strengthening specific skills needed to build collaborative, accountable, high-performing teams in virtual environments. Each workshop is delivered in a fast-paced, interactive webinar environment that models the kind of interaction possible for virtual collaboration and teamwork.
Five Webinar Workshops
- The Power of Connection: Building Virtual Relationships – Create rapport and connection by strengthening virtual and social presence in online interactions. (This web workshop introduces the complete NetSpeed Virtual Leader program.)
- The Power of Web Conferencing: Running Effective Virtual Meetings – Build consensus, solve problems, make decisions, and present information effectively in virtual team meetings.
- The Power of Calibration: Building Accountability on a Virtual Team – Gain commitment through clear goals and expectations without micro-managing.
- The Power of Collaboration: Harnessing Individual and Team Strengths Delegate and assign tasks effectively, hold motivating one-to-one conversations, and increase commitment to tasks and projects.
- The Power of Celebration: Recognizing Individual and Team Results – Create meaningful work opportunities, celebrate accomplishments, and strengthen personal relationships to increase accountability and commitment.