About the Company
NetSpeed Learning Solutions™, headquartered in Seattle, Washington, is a woman-owned business founded in 1992 by Cynthia Clay as Clay & Associates Inc.
The company's mission is to provide superior learning content and services to create engaged, resilient, and thriving learners and leaders in an increasingly virtual world. As content providers who have successfully transitioned from face-to-face training to the virtual classroom, NetSpeed Learning offers expertise in getting the most out of virtual technologies and platforms, grounded in principles of effective adult learning transfer.
NetSpeed Learning Solutions partners with Fortune 500 companies to:
- Certify trainers for virtual delivery and design through web-based public and private virtual facilitator programs
- Provide skilled instructional designers, certified facilitators, and experienced hosts, who can design and/or present virtual training programs
- License ready-to-launch interactive training programs in leadership, customer service and interpersonal effectiveness.
The company's flagship training programs include:
- NetSpeed Leadership®, a leadership training and development program of 24 leadership courses dedicated to meeting the learning needs of managers, supervisors, and individual contributors
- Peer Power™, interpersonal effectiveness and collaboration skills training to help organizations develop high-functioning work relationships at all levels, and
- Blazing Service™, a dynamic, interactive customer service training program designed to ignite great customer service. All NetSpeed training programs are available as face-to-face classroom training or via interactive webinar delivery.
NetSpeed Learning Solutions also offers NetSpeed Fast Tracks™, a secure, customizable learning-on-demand web platform.
NetSpeed Learning Solutions works closely with their clients to ensure the success of their training programs through their dedication to Flawless Implementation—not just a successful launch but a fully realized strategy that produces measurable results in addressing strategic business objectives.
The company is an approved GSA Vendor on the Federal Supply Schedule for Training and Management Consulting Services. Clay & Associates is also registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Its NetSpeed Leadership curriculum has been approved for CPE credit by NASBA.
About the Founder — Cynthia Clay, President & CEO
Cynthia Clay founded NetSpeed Learning Solutions with the belief that technology would not just revolutionize the way training was delivered, but that it also held the potential to dramatically enhance and extend the learning experience itself. With 25 years in training and management development and a past career that includes training, coaching and mentoring thousands of employees and trainers at hundreds of companies, Ms. Clay knew that technology's advantage of rapid delivery and virtual access, while powerful, was just the beginning.
With a passion for using technology in the service of learning, Ms. Clay has channeled her vision into creating a company that specializes in combining best practice learning principles, meaningful content, and engaging delivery with the dynamic, media-rich features of emerging new technologies. Under her leadership, NetSpeed Learning Solutions is an industry leader in the development of high quality, innovative, and successful blended and virtual learning programs.
Ms. Clay is the author of Great Webinars: How to create interactive learning that is captivating, informative and fun and Peer Power: Transforming Workplace Relationships. She is a recognized pioneer and expert in the field of blended and virtual learning strategies. She is also a highly sought-after speaker at industry conferences.
Ms. Clay is an active member of the local and national community. Her work includes participation in the following organizations:
- Member, Women Presidents Organization
- Member, Past Chairman of the Board of Directors, & Sponsor of the Women's Business Exchange
- Board of Trustees, Center for Spiritual Living
- 20-Year Member, ASTD (American Society for Training & Development)
- Board Member, ISA (The Association of Learning Providers)
- Sponsor, Morningside Academy
- Member, the International Transition Movement