Webinar Start-Up Package for Independent Consultants and Trainers
- Are you an independent consultant or trainer looking to grow your business by providing marketing, informational or training events using web conferencing?
- Are you experienced at delivering in-person presentations but not quite sure how to make the leap to web conference delivery of these same presentations?
- Are you looking for a cost-effective way to get started but would like a little assistance when you deliver your first webinar event?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, we can help. We created the Webinar Delivery Start-Up Package specifically for independent trainers, consultants and speakers who want to learn how to transition their skills to a virtual environment.
The experts at NetSpeed Learning Solutions have conducted several hundred web conference events from highly interactive educational web workshops to marketing and informational webinars. We know why most webinars fail and the secrets to avoiding these mistakes. And we can help you avoid these mistakes too.
For one small fee, we will help you learn the critical components to effective, engaging web conference delivery, provide instructional design assistance, pre-event preparation assistance, including a dress rehearsal and host your first webinar event. And we will even record it for you so you can extend the marketing or educational mileage of your event.
What's included: Our Webinar Delivery Start-up Package includes the following for one flat fee:
- Participation in our Virtual Facilitator Trainer Certification Course
- A 60- to 90-minute webinar event hosted by NetSpeed Learning Solutions on our web conference platform (we use Adobe Connect Pro) plus teleconferencing for up to 22 people (20 participants + 2 hosts/presenters)*
- Up to 3 hours of webinar instructional design consultation
- Up to 5 hours of webinar pre-event preparation including a dress rehearsal webinar session
- A recording of your session which you can provide to others to view for up to 6 months
Total cost: $4100*
Encore Performance: If you would like us to host the same webinar event additional times, the cost for additional sessions is $1000 per session.*
* For Additional participants in webinar event or an event longer than 90 minutes in duration extra.web conference “per minute” charges apply at $.10 per minute per additional "seat." Ask your NetSpeed Learning Solutions consultant for a custom quote.
To learn more, call NetSpeed Learning Solutions at 1-877-517-5271 or contact us by completing the Contact form.
Read what customers say about our Virtual Facilitator Trainer Certification Course.