Cynthia Clay delivers high-energy, engaging keynotes both face-to-face and online. She uses a combination of storytelling, presentation, active involvement, and humor to inform and entertain her audiences.
Here's a sample of recent comments by attendees at her talks:
"I continue to be amazed at Cynthia's vast knowledge. I know she's right ahead of us on the learning curve, and that inspires her audiences to keep growing and learning. Thank you for the life-changing knowledge you give us. It is truly a gift."
"Great job! Loved how interactive it was! You did a fantastic job - I loved how you engaged with the audience."
"Cynthia is an amazing presenter!"
Check out some popular titles:
- The Virtual Leader's Advantage: Calibrate, Collaborate, and Celebrate!
- Leading High-Impact Virtual Teams
- Millennial Leaders on the Move
- Customer Engagement in a Digital World
- Brain-based Learning in the Virtual Classroom
- POW! Design Tips for Virtual Facilitators
- Bring Your Mojo to the Virtual Classroom
- Great Web Meetings: We've Got to Keep Meeting Like This
Cynthia is a passionate, sought-after speaker at conferences and events. Every keynote presentation she delivers is customized to meet the unique needs of the client and the audience.