The right talent development tools to help you meet your strategic challenges.
Organizations that face strategic challenges rely on NetSpeed Leadership for flexibility in their leadership, supervisory and professional skills training. Revised and updated, this modularized training system includes 24 standalone modules. Select and customize the ones that address your organization's specific challenges.
NetSpeed Leadership's management training and supervisory training is designed to meet the learning needs of managers, supervisors and individuals in fast-paced organizations. Using interactive instruction coupled with powerful, easy-to-use web-based tools for online reinforcement and for measuring impact, the NetSpeed Leadership system successfully ensures learning transfer, holds participants accountable and empowers them to apply new skills on the job.
- Develop leadership skills for first and second level managers
- Improve your work culture
- Build stronger teams
- Develop a common language and common practices
- Improve morale, turnover, and attendance
NetSpeed Leadership Includes:
- Online training needs assessment
- A curriculum of 24 three-hour classroom or 90-minute web workshop courses
- Trainer certification workshop (face-to-face or virtual)
- Take-away Job Aid card (to reinforce key learning principles)
- E-magazine (accessed online after training)
- NetSpeed On the Job™ (web-based performance support)
- NetSpeed Coach™ (web-based testing and coaching with built-in assessment tools)
- NetSpeed Administrator™ (for tracking and reporting)
Onsite or Virtual Workshops: A certified NetSpeed Leadership facilitator can deliver the NetSpeed Leadership program on a pre-established time-table that meets your needs, both in the classroom OR virtually utilizing a web conference platform.
In-house Trainers: Certify your own internal trainer(s) to deliver the program to your employees. Trainer certification workshops are available on premise or virtually.
Learn more about the 24 courses in the NetSpeed Leadership training program.