NetSpeed Learning Solutions is currently seeking seeking candidates for the following position:
Client Development Executive
NetSpeed Learning Solutions (NSLS), headquartered in Seattle, WA, partners with Fortune 1000 companies to accelerate strong virtual leadership and online facilitation in the virtual workplace. We license ready-to-launch interactive training programs for new managers, as well as virtual leaders who manage remote teams and employees. Simply put, we help leaders lead better virtually. As a leadership development content provider that has successfully transitioned from face-to-face training to the virtual classroom, we offer expertise in getting the most out of virtual technologies for skills development. In addition, we certify trainers for virtual delivery and design through web-based public and private virtual facilitator programs and provide skilled instructional designers, certified virtual facilitators, and experienced hosts who can design and present virtual programs.
The focus of the Client Development position is on new client acquisition business development, targeting organizations that fit NSLS’s strategic client profile. The key focus for this position is acquiring new accounts through uncovering, creating and responding to client demand in the sale of solutions representing the full range of NetSpeed Learning Solutions’ offerings. As primarily an Inside Client Development Executive, you will play a key role in developing and executing sales campaigns to market, promote and sell our services throughout the world.
- Create, implement and update prospecting plans in partnership with the sales leader
- Manage and execute outbound sales prospecting within geographic and vertical assignments to insure revenue goal attainment that results in long term client assets for NSLS while managing all customer contact information in the CRM system.
- Initiate and cultivate relationships and networks at multiple levels within multiple HR and Talent Development functions and across organizations as required to understand and address challenges that organizations are facing in employee development; uncover opportunities within targeted prospects
- Qualify and manage sales opportunities with multiple decision makers
- Identify key contacts to target through marketing initiatives to drive attendance and participation in key marketing events
- Prioritize follow-up and development of inquiries and leads provided by marketing and the Sales Leader
- Develop and execute negotiating strategy to secure contract with client
- Transition project to delivery partners as required and participate as needed in activities required to ensure a smooth project launch and transition
- Meet or exceed states sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide weekly contact and sales updates to Sales Leader as required and within the CRM system
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in complex business-to-business sales
- Proven track record in sales of conceptual business solutions
- Established and demonstrated work history of outbound selling in prior inside sales position(s)
- Demonstrated history of meeting or exceeding established sales goals and quotas
- Ability to work from an assigned NSLS office location or at home, as mutually agreed upon with NSLS management
- Ability to occasionally travel to NSLS or client offices for meetings, to training conferences, and to trade show events
- Experience in MS Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Windows and SalesForce.com preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative and learn quickly
- Possess a strong work ethic; able to work independently and collaboratively to accomplish work with little supervision with all levels of the organization
- Ability to articulate the value our solutions bring to the identified client
- Enjoy working for a company where everyone knows you and you get to know everyone
- Embrace learning, are flexible and adaptable and willing to try new, innovative way to do things
- Understanding of training, elearning, human resources, talent management or talent technology
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require local travel for customer meetings and occasional overnight travel for conferences and trade show events. Client Development Executive/Consultant to provide their own PC, Internet access, telephone and printing capabilities as an independent contractor.
A minimum of 20-25 hours per week is to be devoted to this position. Position offers a very attractive commission plan.
Cynthia Clay, President/CEO