Concrete problem solving skills and techniques to insure a win-win outcome for both you and your customers
Blazing Service Facilitated Classroom
- Six 2-hour modules (facilitated either by one of our certified trainers or by your internal certified trainer)
- Two-day trainer certification workshop
- Take-away Job Aid card (to reinforce key learning principles)
- E-magazine (accessed online after training)
- Blazing Service At Work™ (web-based performance support)
- Blazing Coach™ (web-based testing and coaching with built-in assessment tools)
- Blazing Service Administrator™ (for tracking and reporting)
Each module contains two hours of content when presented in face-to-face classroom environment, or 90-minutes if presented in a webinar virtual classroom environment.
Module 1: Blazing the Service Path
Module 2: Thinking Like Your Customer
Module 3: Winning Customer Hearts and Minds
Module 4: Solving Customer Problems
Module 5: Handling the Heat
Module 6: Fixing the Systems
Onsite Workshops: A certified Blazing Service facilitator can deliver the Blazing Service program in a two-day workshop at your facilities, or deliver each module one at a time over the course of several days (or weeks), on a pre-established time-table that meets your needs.
In-house Trainers: Certify your own internal trainer(s) to deliver the complete program to your employees. Public or private, onsite trainer certification workshops are available.