Peer Power Webinar Workshop Series
The Peer Power Public Webinar Workshop Series provides a convenient delivery option for individuals and small groups of participants. NetSpeed Learning Solutions offers this course four times a year (or more, depending on demand). The Webinar Workshop Series is ideal for anyone who doesn't have the time or resources to attend all-day, off-site training seminars and likes the idea of a tightly focused, facilitated training via web conference.
What You'll Get
- Two web conference training events, each lasting one hour and 45 minutes (one per week)
- Session 1: Principles and Practices to Transform Work Relationships
- Session 2: Strategies for Handling Difficult Coworkers
- A copy of the book, Peer Power: Transforming Workplace Relationships (shipping and handling extra)
- Access to the NetSpeed Learning Center, including:
- A post-class electronic magazine - to reinforce key principles from the webinar workshop series
- Peer Power At Work action planning tool - so you can apply the behavior model from the webinar to an actual workplace challenge
- Peer Power Coach interactive reinforcement session - to help reinforce the learning and test your recall
- An electronic Job Aid (one for each session) with key models and techniques from the session
- Access to a recording of the webinar session if you are unable to attend a scheduled session
Who Should Attend
- Organizational Development Managers and Directors
- Training Managers and Directors
- Human Resource Managers and Directors
- Professional Contributors and Project Managers
- Anyone responsible for ensuring that work gets done through collaborating with others
For the Small Business or Organization
You're the CEO/COO or Executive Director of a small to mid-sized business or organization. You have a team of 3 - 5 managers. You'd like them to develop a common language and common practices, but you can't afford to send the whole team to lengthy, off-site training sessions. You're looking for a high-quality, cost-effective solution that doesn't require travel. The Peer Power Webinar Workshop Series is for you.
For the Human Resources Department
You're the Human Resource Manager for your company or organization. You have a handful of supervisors or managers new to management or perhaps some high potential line employees. They need to master the basics of successfully working effectively with managers, supervisors and employees in other departments in order to be productive. You have a limited training budget but you recognize the value of ongoing training and coaching. You just don't have time to do it all yourself. You want an outsourced training solution that also gives you the means to measure and report results.The Peer Power Webinar Workshop Series is for you.
For Anyone Who Needs to Work with Others to Get Work Done
If your job requires you to interact effectively with people in other departments or people who don’t report to you, this program is for you. This webinar workshop series is designed specifically for individual contributors, human resource professionals, project managers, or anybody responsible for getting work done through others.
If you have to rely on the cooperation and collaboration of others in order to succeed, and if your company does not have a comprehensive in-house training program, the Peer Power Webinar Workshop Series may be for you.